Residential Air Barrier Accessories
- Rubberized flashing membrane
- Protection against air infiltration and water damage
- Fast, easy peel and stick application
- Saves energy by preventing draft and air leakage
Blueskin® Butyl Flash
- Impermeable to air, moisture vapor and water
- Easy self-adhered application
- Self-sealing when punctured
- Excellent cold weather adhesion
- Highly flexible making installation easy
- Moisture-curing, high solids elastomeric liquid-applied flashing membrane
- Fast curing, single component, easy to install
- Low VOC and low odor
- Excellent compatibility with Henry air barriers, including rubberized asphalt
925 BES Sealant
- External joint sealant for Henry® air barrier, waterproofing and roofing systems
- Excellent weathering resistance, flexibility, very low VOC
- Adheres efficiently, wet or dry, to most building materials and is highly elastic
- Skins over, tack free within 30 minutes
- Offers wide service temperature range
- Excellent primer for self-adhered waterproofing membranes over insulated concrete forms (ICF)
- Can be used in temperatures as low as -12°C
- Quick setting adhesive
- Aggressive tack provides superior adhesion of membrane
- Easily applied by brush, roller or spray
- Exceeds the performance standards of conventional asphalt caulking compounds.
- Gun or trowel consistency.
- Remains flexible on aging.
Sorry, there are no products available based on your selection.