STEP 1: CLEAN
Clean loose debris from pavement with broom and rinse with a garden hose. Remove grease and oil with Airport Grade™ Multi- Purpose Driveway Cleaner or detergent. Treat chemical spills with Airport Grade™ Oil Spot Primer. Follow label directions.
STEP 2: REPAIR
Repair all cracks and holes and allow to cure thoroughly.
- Up to 6 mm (1/4"): Airport Grade™ Asphalt Driveway Crack Filler or Airport Grade™ Depression Filler
- Up to 12 mm (1/2"): Airport Grade™ Depression Filler
- Over 12 mm (1/2"): Airport Grade™ Pot-Hole Filler
Allow all repairs to cure thoroughly. Follow label directions.
STEP 3: SEAL
- Do not apply if rain or temperatures below 10°C (50°F) are forecast within 48 hours
- Apply early in the day for more curing time
- Just before use, wet driveway with clean water and remove any puddles
- Wear gloves to avoid contact with sealer
- Mix thoroughly and intermix containers to ensure uniform color
- Apply a thin coat with a deep pile roller and allow to penetrate
- Avoid thick coats, puddles or ridges
- Seal in one continuos application to prevent "color shading"
- Let cure 60 minutes, then apply second coat crosswise (2 coats strongly recommended)
- Light traffic after 60 minutes. Cool or humid conditions may extend curing time
- Do not use on concrete or asphalt less than 12 months old
- Not for use on driveways sprayed within the last 2 years with a solvent based bituminous asphalt sealer
- Do not dilute
- For exterior use only
- Keep from freezing
38 to 84 m2 (400-900 sq. ft.) per 15.0 L pail. Coverage may be significantly reduced on previously unsealed driveways. Follow label directions.