Henry’s wide variety of waterproofing accessories can provide superior waterproofing protection, in adhesive, primer, sealant, sheet and fabric formulations, to various substrates throughout the building envelope.
- Aflexible flashing membrane used in expansion joints and flashing details for hot rubberized asphalt, resaturants and with hot built-up roofing asphalt
- Elongates to take joint movement
- Strong; high tensile and tear strength
- Excellent exposure capability
- Suitable for application at below freezing temperatures
- Polymer base provides positive adhesion of membranes
- Easily applied by brush, roller or light duty spray equipment
- Solvent based, its highly penetrating qualities assure a firm bond
- Excellent for use as a general priming coat over smooth surface roofs, concrete, gypsum, cinder block, brick and metal surfaces
- Polymer emulsion-based primer for self-adhesive membranes
- Specially designed to provide a high level of tack on vertical surfaces
- Easily spray-applied ; quick drying
- Environmentally friendly due to low VOC content
- Quick drying, rubber-based adhesive
- Aggressive tack provides superior adhesion of membrane
- Suitable for application at normal and low temperatures
- Excellent elongation and flexibility
- Designed for use as exposed flashing
- Compatibility with 790-11 Hot Rubberized Asphalt Membrane or Neoflash Adhesive
- Will not absorb moisture or rot
- Resists damage from soil acids and alkalis
- Porosity allows good inter-ply bond between layers of membrane
- Exhibits good strength and tear resistance
- Consist of multiple components designed to enhance the performance of waterproofing systems and protected membrane roofing
- Low installed cost compared to other drainage systems such as aggregates
- Strong and durable with very high compressive strength and tear resistance
- Chemically resistant
- High flow capacity
925 BES Sealant
- External joint sealant for Henry® air barrier, waterproofing and roofing systems
- Excellent weathering resistance, flexibility, very low VOC
- Exceeds the performance standards of conventional asphalt caulking compounds.
- Gun or trowel consistency.
- Remains flexible on aging.
990-31 Protection Board
- A continuously extruded flexible twin wall board made of polypropylene copolymer
- Provides protection for all types of waterproofing membranes
- Used as protection of waterproofing membranes against possible damage during backfilling
Sorry, there are no products available based on your selection.