STEP 1: CLEAN
Clean loose debris from pavement with broom and rinse with a garden hose. Remove grease and oil with Airport Grade™ Multi- Purpose Driveway Cleaner or detergent. Treat chemical spills with Airport Grade™ Oil Spot Primer.
STEP 2: REPAIR
Repair all cracks and holes and allow to cure thoroughly.
- Up to 6 mm (1/4"): Airport Grade™ Asphalt Driveway Crack Filler or Airport Grade™ Depression Filler
- Up to 12 mm (1/2"): Airport Grade™ Depression Filler
- Over 12 mm (1/2"): Airport Grade™ Pot-Hole Filler
Allow all repairs to cure thoroughly. Follow label directions.
STEP 3: SEAL
Mix thoroughly using wooden paddle or drill with mixing paddle. Apply undiluted to a dry and frost-free surface with the brush side of a squeegee in 3 to 4 foot sections using a cross pattern to coat evenly. Smooth out ridges and excess sealer. Product cures to a rich black colour.
Apply in a single, even coat. Multiple coats or applying too thickly will cause slow curing and cracking. Cures to the touch in 1 hour. Light foot traffic in 4 hours. Normally drivable in 12 hours.
Do not apply if rain or temperatures below 4°C are forecasted in less than 12 hours.
- For larger applications mix containers together for uniform colour
- Do not use on concrete or asphalt less than six months old
- Do not mix with coal tar pitch or asphalt/solvent-based sealer
- Do not dilute
- For exterior use only
- Keep from freezing
23 to 38 m2 (250-400 sq. ft.) per 17.0 L pail. Coverage may vary according to surface age, porosity, weather conditions, and application method. Follow label directions.