STEP 1: CLEAN
Clean loose debris from pavement with broom and rinse with a garden hose. Remove grease and oil with Airport Grade™ Multi-Purpose Driveway Cleaner or detergent. Treat chemical spills with Airport Grade™ Oil Spot Primer. Follow label directions.
STEP 2: PREP
Repair all cracks and holes and allow to cure thoroughly.
- Up to 6 mm (1/4"): Airport Grade™ Asphalt Driveway Crack Filler or Airport Grade™ Depression Filler
- Up to 12 mm (1/2"): Airport Grade™ Depression Filler
- Over 12 mm (1/2"): Airport Grade™ Pot-Hole Filler
Allow all repairs to cure thoroughly. Follow label directions.
STEP 3: SEAL
Mix thoroughly using wooden paddle or powered paint mixer. Apply undiluted to a dry and frost-free surface with the brush side of a squeegee in 3 to 4 foot sections using a cross pattern to coat evenly. Smooth out ridges and excess sealer. Product cures to a rich black color. This rich black finish provides a tough, UV-resistant barrier against the elements. Apply in a single, even coat. Multiple coats, or applying too thickly, will cause slow curing and cracking.
Do not apply if rain or temperatures below 4 °C (39 °F) are forecast in less than 12 hours.
Cure Time: Cures to touch in 1 hour. Light foot traffic in 4 hours. Normally driveable in 12 hours.
- For larger applications mix containers together for uniform color
- Do not use on concrete or asphalt less than six months old
- Do not mix with coal tar pitch or asphalt/solvent-based sealer
- Do not thin
- For exterior use only
- Keep from freezing
23 to 38 m2 (250-400 sq. ft.) per 17.0 L pail. Coverage may vary according to surface age, porosity, weather conditions, and application method. Follow label directions.