Henry’s time-tested 790-11 hot rubberized, fluid asphalt is formulated to provide a monolithic, fully bonded roofing and waterproofing membrane used in both intensive and extensive vegetative roofing assemblies. It is hot poured in a single or fabric reinforced application, providing a seamless membrane that seals small cracks and crevices.
Henry’s 790-11 is composed of a specially selected blend of refined asphalts, synthetic rubber and mineral stabilizers. It is modified with additives to promote adhesion and improve low temperature flexibility.
Henry also offers an environmentally friendly 790-11 hot rubberized asphalt that contains at least 25% post consumer recycled content.
- Seamless application provides monolithic waterproofing.
- Bridges non-working cracks up to 1/16" in width.
- Conforms to surface irregularities.
- Full adhesion to deck restricts lateral water movement.
- 100% solids provides immediate cure on cooling.