Commercial Air Barrier Systems Brochure
Henry/Bakor Blueskin TWF is a self-adhered membrane consisting of an SBS rubberized asphalt compound, which is integrally laminated to a yellow cross-laminated polyethylene film. The membrane is specifically designed for use as a thru-wall flashing.
- Impermeable to air, moisture vapor and water
- Flexible at low temperatures
- Excellent adhesion to prepared substrates
- Excellent compatibility with most Henry adhesives and liquid air barrier membranes
- Exceptional puncture and abrasion resistance
- Membrane is self-sealing when penetrated with self-tapping screw
- Available in 12", 18", 24" and 36" widths. Rolls are 75' long.