Fabrics and Reinforcements
Henry’s fabric and reinforcement products, made of woven open-mesh glass filaments or polyester fabrics, offer excellent roof maintenance and repair capabilities since they will not rot or decay. They also conform readily to irregular surfaces, resist acid and heat and are compatible with other Henry roofing products.
195 - Polyester Fabric
- A stitch-bonded, high performance fabric for use in cold applied built-up roofing and roof maintenance systems
- Contains soft-finish polyester
- Conforms readily to irregular surfaces
990-06 Yellow Jacket Roofing Repair Fabric
- Used as a reinforcing membrane incorporated into many types of coatings
- The bright yellow colour helps the applicator determine when the fabric is completely embedded in the coating compound, particularly under poor lighting conditions
Sorry, there are no products available based on your selection.