Henry’s roof sealant products create a tough and durable water tight bond for roof, window, door, flashing, seam, drain, fastener and construction applications. These sealants, offered in silicone, water based, thermoplastic, STPe and acrylic formulations, can be applied easily, skins over the surface quickly and provides superior weather resistance.
925 BES Sealant
- External joint sealant for Henry® air barrier, waterproofing and roofing systems
- Excellent weathering resistance, flexibility, very low VOC
295 - Metal Seam Sealer
- A white, rubber-based, mastic-grade, elastomeric sealant designed to seal critical fasteners and lap seams on metal roofing
- Can be applied with a bulk cartridge applicator
- Not for use in VOC regulated areas
ClearPatch Roof Sealant
- Clear product allows for transparent or “invisible” repairs
- Excellent adhesion to shingles, concrete, concrete block, metal, galvanized metal, brick and wood
- Can be used on dry or wet surfaces
- Exceeds the performance standards of conventional asphalt caulking compounds.
- Gun or trowel consistency.
- Remains flexible on aging.
- Adheres efficiently, wet or dry, to most building materials and is highly elastic
- Skins over, tack free within 30 minutes
- Offers wide service temperature range
Sorry, there are no products available based on your selection.