Commercial Air Barrier Systems Brochure
Commercial Air Barrier Systems Selection Chart
Henry FOILSKIN are self-adhering weather barrier membranes consisting of an SBS rubberized asphalt compound. Integrally laminated to a white, UV resistant foil/composite film, FOILSKIN is specially designed to be self-adhered to a prepared substrate, providing a durable air, vapor and weather barrier.
FOILSKIN is integrally laminated to a glass scrim reinforced aluminum foil. The membrane is specifically designed to be self-adhered to a prepared substrate, providing a weather barrier.
- UV Resistant
- Does not promote mold growth
- SBS modified membrane, flexible at low temperatures.
- Impermeable to air, moisture vapor and water
- No flame or adhesive required for installation
- Excellent adhesion to prepared substrates of concrete, concrete block, primed steel, mill finish aluminum, anodized aluminum, galvanized metal, gypsum board, plywood and OSB
- Excellent compatibility with most Henry adhesives and liquid air barrier membranes
- Membrane is self-sealing when penetrated with self-tapping screws
- Thickness controlled at point of manufacture
- Excellent adhesion to prepared insulation substrates
- Thickness - 40 mils
- Roll length - 33.3'
- Roll width - 36"
- Gross Coverage - 100ft2